Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Nearing the end

By the End of this year I will have will have accomplished my educational goal of attaining a Masters in Entertainment Business.It seems like it was just yesterday that it was my first day in the Recording Arts program. It is crazy how you don't really notice how much you learn till you put it to use. I have learned so much in the past three years. I came to Full Sail with no prior knowledge in music production or entertainment for that matter. As I get closer and closer to the end of this journey. The pressure of finding a job in the industry is becoming more and more vital. Even though I have attained a wealth of information these past few years there is so much more for me to learn still. The business that I am working on will take place at FemmeNation.com. It will be an online women's music magazine. I hope to offer music downloads from the artist featured on the site. The main income for the site will come from advertising. I will start off by using google ads on the site and and get pay-per click. As the site continues to grow I will start selling advertising space on the site. Female artist for the most part are made to catch attention on their sex appeal as opposed to their talent. FemmeNation wants to give a new light to female artist and that is just what we are going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment